Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bloom by Elizabeth Scott


Wow. Even after reading the description on Amazon, I still barely remember reading this book. Apparently, Lauren is not very popular, but is dating one of the most popular boys in school, which she thinks should bring her happiness and of course doesn't. However, Mr. Popular is secretly celibate, and basically only likes being with Lauren because she doesn't pressure him into having sex. Then the synopsis tells me that she has an affair with the mysterious Evan, who was her stepbrother at some point. Since this book left zero impression on me, even with a soap opera storyline like that, it's definitely a NAY.

1 Comments:

At January 20, 2008 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Anne Keller said...

Okay, this book read like a Sarah Dessen novel. It is really about first love. It did hold my interest and I did finish it but and wasn't as horrible as I orginally thought. But not award worthy but a good beach read. Nay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home