Wednesday, December 26, 2007

T.W.O.C. by Graham Joyce


Matt and his older brother Jake used to steal cars together. Now after Jake dies in a car accident that Matt was involved in, Matt is haunted by Jake's ghost. He continues to steal cars and gets sent away to a rehab camp where he, of course, unites in an unlikely friendship with the only two other campers there. They strike out together and Matt finally gets closure on the accident and figures out exactly what happened that night.
I liked it better than I thought I would, but it's a NAY. Keep it around for guys who like cars? FYI: it's filled with an awful lot of British slang.

2 Comments:

At January 11, 2008 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Elizabeth Norton said...

I thought this was an okay book, but I couldn't really bring myself to have any sympathy for Matt. Possibly a good boy book if you have teens who are willing to wade through all the British slang, but still a NAY.

 
At January 23, 2008 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Anne Keller said...

Nay all the way!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home