Tuesday, July 3, 2007

101 Ways to Dance by Kathy Stinson


Awesome book! Definitely a YAY.
Having said that, maybe not a must purchase for every library depending on your community (self-censorship rearing its head here). Sexual anticipation, results, hopes, experiments, and fantasies. I got teary during two of the short stories, laughed with some, and turned on by others. Some are wistful, some plain horny, but all seem honest forays into teen sexual identity, fears, expectations, explorations, and curiosity.

25 Jan - In light of other reads, I'll change my vote to NAY. Still think it is a good book.

1 Comments:

At December 26, 2007 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Kara Fredericks said...

While I agree that these stories explore many facets of teenage sexuality I didn't think they were all that spectacular. I found the writing in a few of the stories to be choppy. NAY for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home