Saturday, December 29, 2007

Head Case by Sarah Aronson



This book is about a head, well, Frank's head that is. He was the cause of a terrible accident that killed a man and his girlfriend and left him paralyzed from the neck down. He was drinking so many people think he should be in jail instead of at home. I really thought this book was terrible. No character development to speak of. It is a quick read. There is a website where people post their opinions about Frank and why he should be in jail. One anymous poster supports him and that is sort of a mystery throughout. Nay x's 1000!

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2008 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Patty said...

Just call me Aretha cuz I second that emotion! NAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY, I tell you, a thousand times, NAAAAAYYYYYYY

 
At January 20, 2008 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Since my library didn't buy this and I have tried and failed to ILL it, I will try to look this over when I go to Borders. Doesn't sound like it needs serious reading time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home