Monday, December 17, 2007

Stoneheart by Charlie Fletcher

In a moment of anger, George breaks off the stone head of a dragon at a London museum and thus enters the world of un-London. Statues and gargoyles come to life and they are after George and what he now has. A statue of a solider arrives to help him through the new world and he also meets Edie, who is also of this world but doesn't know her place in it. It is a neat concept and done fairly well with some cool creatures, but there was nothing really special here so I give it a NAY.

2 Comments:

At December 29, 2007 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Zandra said...

I agree with Kip....nothing special here. Also, it seems a bit young. In my library it's in the juvenile collection. NAY (unless someone can convince me to change my vote)

 
At January 15, 2008 at 9:43 AM , Blogger kathy said...

Writing is good, but not magical enough in the story for TU. NAY

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home