Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tiny Tyrant by Lewis Trondheim & Fabrice Parme


This was a somewhat entertaining comic book. The illustrations were nice, but the main character is a 6 year old brat and I just couldn't get beyond that. I don't think that it would appeal to the upper end of our age range either. The chapters/ episodes of the book can stand alone as one does not have to read the entire book to read understand the latter ones though. Cute concept and includes references to Michigan, but NAY.

4 Comments:

At May 30, 2007 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Kip said...

This is for younger teens for sure. I thought it was ammusing and a funny idea, though it did not hold my attention once the concept was established. I would say NAY.

 
At August 1, 2007 at 9:13 AM , Blogger kathy said...

This reminded me of Eloise by Kay Thompson and Hilary Knight. The humor is probably best appreciated by the very young or older for it's sarcastic wit and physical comedy. NAY

 
At August 20, 2007 at 3:26 PM , Blogger Anne Keller said...

Nay for me too. I was impressed with the artistry but thought it was too young for our intended audience. NAY

 
At August 20, 2007 at 3:26 PM , Blogger Anne Keller said...

Nay for me too. I was impressed with the artistry but thought it was too young for our intended audience. NAY

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home